Being a good hairstylist requires constant education. Familiarize yourself with styling products and popular male hairstyles to improve your craft. Use the following resources to help you get ahead in your career.
- Add Redken products to your hairstyling station to give your clients a style they will love.
- Use this hairstyle handbook from Marie Claire to give your clients the look that they want.
- Elle Magazine discusses some of the exciting new developments that Redken is working on to keep clients’ hair looking sexy and chic in the hair salon.
- GQ discusses the male pompadour in this stylish article.
- With these popular hairstyles for 2012, your male clients will love what you do to their hair.
Jumpstart your hairstyling career with Supercuts of ME, NH, and MA. Call (978) 687-3636 to find out how!